KDG Photography is concerned for the health and safety of all clients, photographers and public who access the studio space at 619 Front Street. The following measures have been put into place for your protection:
MEASURES TO REDUCE RISK
As per Provincial Health regulations:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do not touch your face
- Maintain physical distancing
- anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days must self-isolate at home; symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headache.
- anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions
- anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms
What to expect at KDG Photography:
- Pre-session consultations will be provided by telephone or video conferencing,
- Kathryn will follow up by email with instructions and pdf information documents
24 hours prior:
If you are sick, please contact Kathryn to re-schedule your session.
At the Studio:
- We invite one client in the studio at a time, unless you are a family or group in your regular bubble
- Bookings will be staggered to prevent clients from meeting at the doors or corridors in the building.
- Please arrive on time to prevent congestion in the building.
- Note: there is currently no waiting area
- Please use the hand sanitizer available at the door, or use our hand-washing station in the studio
- Markings on the floor will indicate a 2 meter distance between the photographer and client
- The photographer will wear a mask when that distance cannot be maintained while the photographer is adjusting lighting or explaining a pose
- We have removed all “free to browse” product samples. These will be shared with you during your session and sanitized between clients.
- We have enhanced cleaning of the studio including all surfaces and door knobs between clients
- Post session image review will be done via password protected on-line gallery and/or video conferencing
- Payment is preferred via email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the session